PERU: A Journey Where You Will Experience Life More Deeply…….
Trip Dates: November 7-15, 2019
DOUBLE ROOM OCCUPANCY $3,525.00
SINGLE ROOM OCCUPANCY $3,785.00
Embark on a once in a life time experience to Peru, a country full of beautiful
landscapes and rich cultural traditions. Peru is a country that is struggling to become
stable after centuries of exploitation. Yet in the beauty and peacefulness of its Sacred
Valley you may feel like you have arrived to your true home.
• Your journey begins in the city of Cusco of the Inca and pre Inca cultures. Explore the
ancient sites of the Koricancha, Saqsayhuaman, Ollantaytambo, Pisaq, Moray, and
Machu Picchu the city of granite and quartz crystal.
• Meet with Wilbert Salas Atasi, an indigenous Peruvian who can provide us with a
deeper understanding of the Inca mysteries and the Peruvian people.
• Hear from Juan Carlos Machicado, an indigenous Peruvian who has a deep
understanding of the political, historical, cultural, and spiritual evolution of his country.
• Experience the Sacred Valley’s endless beauty of majestic mountains and the
Vilcanota River which is in alignment with the celestial Milky Way and is known as the
• Awaken your soul at majestic Machu Picchu and explore this ancestral gateway.
• Walk through Ollantaytambo, a living Inca town in the Sacred Valley.
• Participate in a spiritual fire tradition, and offering tradition of indigenous Peruvians.
• Delight in Peru’s delicious dishes including vegetarian options.
• Visit lively artisanal markets where you will find textiles, jewelry and pottery.
100% of the proceeds from our travel to Peru support WBAI.
8 nights hotel accommodations, based on standard double occupancy.
Airport transfers on designated arrival and departure dates.
All ground transport.
All meals included.
All excursions to ancient sites.
Entrance fees to all activities.
Experienced trip leader.
Discussion on Andean culture and spiritual traditions by an Andean Master Shaman.
Discussion on the political and economic changes over the past 50 years by an indigenous Peruvian scholar.
Expedition to Machu Picchu.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
International and domestic airfare.
Additional meals which are not listed in the itinerary.
Travel and Medical Insurance; and, medical costs during and post tour.
Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and bottled water.
Personal charges such as laundry, communications (phone, fax, and internet).
Any items or activities not listed.